It has been almost two weeks since we started weaning Josephine from her daily Prevacid, and four days since she has been completely medication-free, and she's doing just great! A little more spitty maybe--we expected some rebound refluxing--but nothing that seems painful or even mildly uncomfortable to her.
The medicine was a complete God-send but I am thrilled to be putting that phase behind us. She's no longer the baby her pediatrician once described as "miserable." Just look at these pictures.
I sure don't see any misery here!

The medicine was a complete God-send but I am thrilled to be putting that phase behind us. She's no longer the baby her pediatrician once described as "miserable." Just look at these pictures.
I sure don't see any misery here!

Thanks for the hat, Aunt Catherine! Now I just need a pair
of boots like mama's to complete the look!
of boots like mama's to complete the look!

2 comments:
Congratulations on being drug-free. I LOVE these pictures - she looks so happy!
And a big old happy birthday to the Rudster! Smooch!
I am impressed she is off her meds and doing well. Maybe that means more sleep for her parents. Nice job.
Post a Comment