August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rudy!


Today is Rudy's third birthday and we had a completely over-sugared, over-stimulated day full of play and picnicking in the park and new dinosaurs and "real" exploding volcanoes! A day begun with cupcakes and finished with a burgers, onion rings and chocolate milk-shakes--now that's a celebration fit for a preschooler.

Good lord, we have a preschooler!

I'm going to come back and post a little Rudy retrospective when I get a minute later in the week, but for now I'll just say Happy Birthday, Rudy! You are the goofiest, funniest, sweetest little guy we know. We love you!

xo,

Mama, Papa & Josephine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opa muses....
Ten times older, and you may be a full fledged existentialist philosopher with a large and faithful following....
One tenth younger, and you are taken back to the day you posed as a soccer player, and Josephine was the Bumbonaut....

Alexandra said...

Now I get to say it on your birthday post too - Many happy returns of the day Mr. Rudy!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! What a great breakfast, all of the food groups represented; chocolate, grains, and dairy.
Hello from Ohio

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Rudy! I love the cupcake cake!
Cindy