May 5, 2008

Just a Normal Day

This morning, at the breakfast table:
Sheila: Good morning, Rudy.
Rudy: Go away, Mama. Stop talking!

Lunch time, at the park with Bill & Lili:
Rudy: Mama, mama, mama, mama....
Sheila: Rudy, I'm talking to Bill right now, I'll be with you in a minute.
Rudy: MAMAMAMAMAMAMA!
Sheila: Rudy, you're interrupting. I'll be right there.
Rudy: I'm not interrupting, Mama. I'm demanding!

This afternoon, in the back yard:
Rudy: I have to see my baby sister! (jumps off hammock and runs toward us) Josephine! Josephine! Josephine! (throws his arms around both of us) She has cute toes, doesn't she Mama?

Sheila: *sighs* Yes, baby. Yes she does.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oma & Opa can't wait to see them!

Alexandra said...

I love these pictures! And the see-sawing mind of a toddler is bewildering, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

She says: "Squeeze a little harder, Rudy!"