The semester is here and has brought with it the usual scrambling and figuring-out of schedules, the general sense of overwhelm. While I collect my thoughts for a more substantive "what are we up to?" post, here are some pictures to tide you over.
 |
| Princess Josephine banishes Rudy, aka THE EVIL SCHEME! from the Kindgom |
 |
| Her Highness' Royal Domain. (check out that awesome tent from Uncle Stephen & Auntie Laurie!) |
 |
| Rudy says these are "boy colors" and does not want to hear it when I tell him I love green. And blue. And... |
We got inspired tonight after dinner to pull out the paints and art supplies. I'd like to make Family Art Night a weekly thing.
 |
| Mama having fun sending subversive domestic messages in collage |
 |
| Paul calls this one "Jasper Johns," after that artist's iconic paintings of the American flag |
|
 |
| Josephine managed to make acrylic paint look like watercolor...beautiful and messy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment