
Isn't this neat? The kids used window crayons to make this rocket-ship with their babysitter, and when I closed the curtains over it in the afternoon, this is what I saw.
The boardwalk at Millbrook Marsh. Strange to see all that green when we are having a Real Winter Snowstorm outside tonight.

Josephine and a good book.
Visit with Grandma, Part the First. August.In which she Gleefully Rolled Down the Hill in the Back Yard and Shimmied Through the Green Tube at the Park with the Kids.

October 3. My birthday and State College celebrated by having a festival downtown, complete with carousel!


My handsome husband dressed for the occasion.
Late October. Visit from Oma, Opa and Uncle Stephen for Josephine's Welcoming Ceremony (which we somehow do not have pictures of. Did any of you take some?)
The last possible day to pick a pumpkin at Harner Farm. Remind me never to wait so long again. The selection was limited, to say the least.
Grumpy Ghost at school. I made the costume and am exceedingly proud of it, given the fact that I have no sewing skills whatsoever. There was even a ghostly hood, but Rudy refused to wear it at the last minute. We trick-or-treated with our friends Bill & Elizabeth and their daughter, Lili. Had a great time, and realized that this was probably the last year we'll be able to get away with only going to five or six houses before calling it a night.
Preschool "Thankful Soup" celebration at the Quaker Meeting House. You can't see her clearly here, but the little girl immediately to Rudy's right has a big ol' crush on him. Told her mom (who immediately e-mailed me) that he is "the nicest boy in school, even though he doesn't usually remember my name and I think I scare him sometimes."

Love.
Next post: Christmas cookies!





No comments:
Post a Comment