
We took Miss J to the doctor last week for her 4 month check and thought her far-afield family members might be interested in some vitals:
Weight: 13 lbs 10 0z (50th percentile)
Length: 26 inches (90th percentile--she went from the 50th to the 90th in a mere two months time. Clearly she is not getting these genes from my side!)
Rolling front to back: Yes
Rolling back to front: Yes
Inching forward while on her belly: Yes (I think this is called creeping)
Babbling: Yes and it is heartbreakingly cute.
Belly-laughing: Yes, especially when we tickle her ribs
Teething: Who knows? There's a ton of drool though. Rivers of it. Oceans. We go through twenty bibs a day.
Napping: Pretty well and consistently, actually. Very different than her brother at this age.
Sleeping "through the night": HAHAHAHA! No. Not even close, but Rudy didn't until he was 8months old, so I'm not even expecting it before then. Yawn...
Taking a bottle: No, though we have been trying since the beginning. We'll continue to, but I don't have high hopes. We might go straight to a cup at this point.
Pacifier: No, and boy do I wish she did because I bet it would help her sleep longer.
Solid foods: Well, we tried some right around 4 months, but it all came back out every time. She's not quite ready for it. We'll try again in a few weeks.
She's really getting to that fun stage now where she can interact with her world and its inhabitants. She particularly likes her big brother and the cats at the moment. Big smiles (and big eyes, see picture above) abound!
1 comment:
I cannot decide which of you is more beautiful - it's too close to call!
Post a Comment