October 18, 2011

A Grown-up Update

Okay, final post of the night, I promise. :)

We've had some very, VERY exciting news around here over the past two months. First, we've learned that a wonderful independent publisher in Cleveland, Kattywompus Press, is going to publish a collaboration of ten of my poems and ten of Paul's images as a limited-edition, hand-made artist's book in early 2012!  This is thrilling for both of us, and especially poignant that we get to do it together.

Paul's art continues to be very well-received. He is the featured artist today, in fact, at an online literary/art journal called qarrtsiluni.

Finally, just a couple of days ago, I learned that yet another wonderful press, Dancing Girl, will publish another chapbook of mine in December of this year! Yes, that's a mere two months from now. Head-spinningly fast! I am positively over the moon about both of these projects and the presses that have shown their faith in them.

Can't wait to share the artifacts when I have them!




No comments: