July 24, 2008

A Three-Year-Old in Three Acts

Act I.

Mama: Good morning, Rudy!
Rudy: I'm not Rudy.
Mama: Oh, my mistake. Well who are you, then?
Rudy: I'm Bad Banana!

Act II.

R: (running up the sidewalk, growling and flinging his arms around) Look at me! I'm a dinosaur!
M: Oh, you're a scary T-Rex!
R: No, I'm a Pteraflactus!
M: Wow. A whole new species. Impressive!

Act III.

R: (grouching around loudly)
M: What's the matter, Rudy?
R: I'm NOT Rudy!
M: Of course not. Well who are you, then?
R: I'm Angry Skeleton Monster!
M: Yikes. Well, Mr. Angry Skeleton Monster, what is it that you need?
R: A lot of fruit.
M: Will that make you go away and bring Nice Rudy back?
R: Yes. I need fruit. Can I have some grapes?
M: How do you ask?
R: Growl. Grouch. Grunt. Oh, okay. Please?


Methinks Angry Skeleton Monster is a clever disguise worn by Low Blood Sugar Monster. Let's just hope that Angry Skeleton Monster never encounters Bad Banana in a dark alleyway. Though maybe Pteraflactus could swoop in to the rescue...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love...I'm hungry for Rudy cheeks.

Anonymous said...

Mes félicitations!
Continue à déveloper cette manière d'argumentation lucide. Bientôt tu seras un existencialiste d'après mon goût!
Amicalement
Jean Paul Sartre