July 21, 2008

Eight Months Old!


Eight months old, two new teeth, a penchant for climbing, boundless energy, a huge belly laugh, an impish grin, a short fuse, an independent streak five miles wide, and two delighted but exhausted parents.

That's our girl!

4 comments:

Please Press Pause said...

I can't believe how much she has grown! That watermelon dress is gorgeous - cute baby clothes like that make me want to have a girl next - there aren't much options for dressing boys like fruit:)

martha said...

Boy, those are some cute kids! I can't wait to meet them. Hey, am I supposed to come up there on November 11th? I don't know if we ever settled that. Love, Martha S.

Anonymous said...

Fienchen sez:
Look, I use hands, mouth and feet on different projects at the same time! YOU try that some time!!! HA!!

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of pink cake. Luscious and sickly sweet vanilla buttercream frosting smothering two moist layers of pink strawberry cake. Yummy, I want cake.