She is our acrobat child. Loves swinging and climbing and jumping. She moves constantly. There is no rest! I call her my "Flying Wallenda" because upside down and backwards seem to be her preferred positions. I also call her my "Anaconda" because I am getting some serious muscles in my arms from having to wrestle and restrain her while she eats.

She is also the outdoorsiest of all of us, and relaxes (to the extent that she ever does) best when she's out in the sunshine with her shoes off. She has a ready smile that is sometimes so big it seems her little face will just pop with happiness. I know that's a gushy thing to say, but it's really true. For a kid who started life in so much pain, she has an incredible exuberance (also called stubbornness) and a huge, huge spirit.

She is our joy.

3 comments:
Love the pirate babylegs!
Babies in big fluffy hats are so freakin' cute!
That last picture is uber adorable. Such a great smile!
Post a Comment