Since this blog functions in effect as a "baby book" for the kids, I want to make a note of Josephine's vocabulary here at (almost) 20 months:
Besides Papa, Rudy and Mama (learned and spoken in that order), J knows how to say:
* dirty
* please
*apple
* two
* hi & bye
* juice
* cookie
* moon
* ball
* sun
* sit
* shoe
* eyes
* up
* uh-oh
* boo-boo
* NO! (said in all caps with an exclamation point)
* baby
* washed (as in "down came the rain and washed the spider out!"
* eat
* cup
* run
*choo-choo
* block
* truck
* book
* bird
* kitty
* cow
She can also say, "I want juice," "I pooped!" and "Are you okay, Mama?"
The answer to which is "Yes, Jose, Mama is just fine."
No comments:
Post a Comment